Planned Giving through the USWF Legacy Society
Planned giving is a unique charitable tool that allows you to support the USWF’s work for many years to come while also fulfilling your own financial goals and objectives.
The USWF Legacy Society was established to recognize and thank those of you who have included the USWF in your estate plans either through your will, trust, retirement or life insurance plans, bank accounts, or life income gift such as a charitable gift annuity. Through your thoughtfulness, you have made a timeless commitment to continue the work of the USWF to grow wrestling for years to come.
You can become a member in the USWF Legacy Society through any of the following commitments:
- Including us with a gift in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift that names the USWF as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust, or a charitable gift annuity
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- As a beneficiary of a bank account
Benefits of membership in the USWF Legacy Society include:
- Tickets to our Victory Tour and Gala Celebrations
- Recognition in the USWF Annual Report (if you would like to be anonymous, please let us know)
- An opportunity to be a part of our “Legacy Legends,” stories about how and why other dedicated donors have decided to join the Legacy Society
If you have already included the USWF in a bequest or other planned gift, we hope you will let us know. Your willingness to be listed as a member of the USWF Legacy Society encourages others to follow your example. We acknowledge and respect those who wish to remain anonymous, but we urge you to let us know of your plans on a confidential basis, as it allows the USWF to plan for the future.